The Chiefs are 7-0 on the season, which is the only unbeaten team in the NFL at this point. The Chiefs have the home-field advantage in the league. The loudest stadium in the world will again get charged up for Sunday’s Clash. The Chiefs are doing well with three-game home stretch as the 3-4 Cleveland Browns come to town, led by Quarterback Jason Campbell.
The Cleveland Browns vs The Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium
1:00 PM ET, October 27, 2013
The Chiefs are 7-3-1 all-time against the Browns at home. However, the last two meetings at Arrowhead Stadium, Cleveland has come out on the top. The last time Chiefs won against the Browns at home was in 2003 when QB Trent Green led Kansas City to a 41-20 victory.
- RB Jamaal Charles recorded 123 yards from scrimmage and one rushing touchdown in the game.
- The defense of Kansas City has not allowed an opponent to score more than 17 points in their first seven games of the season.
- The Chiefs are first in the NFL along with plus-11 turnover differential. Whereas The Browns are ranked tied for 18th with a minus-1 turnover differential.
- Chiefs LB Derrick Johnson is the fourth player in franchise to record more than 900 career stops.
- Kansas City has allowed just 81 points with an average of 11.6 through the first seven games of the season.
- Chiefs LB Justin Houston is second in the NFL with 10.0 sacks and LB Tamba Hali ranks fourth with 9.0 sacks.
- RB Jamaal Charles has most-career rushing attempts with 919 carries.
- LB Justin Houston rank 11th in the club history for 25.5 sacks in three seasons.
- QB Alex Smith has 43 in 2013 and he needs 10 more carries to make his single-season career-high (52) for a number of carries.